May 2, 2007

June 2 and 4, 2006

2 Jun 2006

Thanks for your gentle, compassionate heart. I have always known you to be one.

After 6 days of chemotherapy, Yam was brought home. She seems ok but begins to feel the expected side effects. Will update you later.

(Pare, Please be strong and keep faith. We will be praying for Yam's recovery and victory. I'd like to help. If you have a PNB account, let me know the account details as I would like to send help.—MT)

4 Jun 2006

Thanks for your encouragement and compassion. I'm in
Manila right now, just back from Hyderabad. I will have a meeting at CHED on Tuesday and will go right back to Davao the next day.

Anytime is a good time to visit Davao and a visit to Yam is best on weekends since we are at home at that time. Yesterday, Yam was back to San Pedro Hospital, Davao City, for blood transfusion. This is her 4th trip to the hospital since April. Her hair began to fall, on the 4th day now, since she had her 1st course of chemotherapy more than a week ago.

I called her up this morning and she is drinking her milk and eating cookies. OK naman ang kain nya and is in high spirits.

No comments: